So another crazy week has passed by and I just have to say how much I love my wife! She is SO amazing (those of you who are gagging right now can stop---we are still newlyweds)!!
This week was pretty crazy busy. We got pre-approved for a home loan and have found a realtor, so no we are on the hunt for a new house!!! Yay!! We have spent some time looking online and around the neighborhoods we like but are expecting this to be a long experience. I actually think it will be a good growth experience for the two of us and I feel like this is something that Heavenly Father has His hands in---meaning that either there is something very important for us to learn from this experience or that He has a place prepared for us, perhaps even both.
So can I tell you about how wonderful Sundays are? I absolutely love gathering with my congregation to worship the Lord. I feel so uplifted and it seems that I can face the challenges of the upcoming week better if I focus on worshipful activities on this holy day. Today I learned of the importance of following the prophets and of sacrifice. I sure want to be an instrument in God's hands to do His work---I love it!!!
Nicole and I will keep you posted about our housing hunt, but in the mean time we would like any advice you can give us about finding a home!!
Take care of yourselves and remember to smile a lot!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment